Saturday, October 22, 2011

[RP] Be you .

I had a female friend last year , and all she wanted was attention from boys. The way she walk , talk , act , dress , etc. And yes , she got a lot of attention . -Vincent



I have a friend this year, that all she care's about is her looks. I get so annoyed whenever I‘m with her. If we see a boy coming up to pass us, she checks her self first. Its like she has to. she is always stressing on what to wear, if her make up looks good, if her hair is looking good. Its like every time we hang out all she care’s about is her looks. Why can’t we just have fun like we use to. 


A guy should like you for who you are. From what I’ve heard from guys, they don’t even really like make up on girls. I get so annoyed with this "friend". I don’t even bother telling her anything though. It would be a waste of time. The other day I put my status as "I hate when people think or want to change themselves. That’s how god made you why change that". Why would you want to change your self. I don’t get it. Your boyfriend, friends, family, Should love you just how you are. If they don’t then, fuck them. Why would you want somebody in your life who doesn’t appreciate you for who you are or what you look like.  I miss the old person she use to be. Oh well, everybody changes right. 


Just a message to that "friend' stop looking at your self in the car window every time you pass by one. Be yourself and take off all that make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment