Saturday, October 22, 2011

[FP] My future kids .




My future kids aren’t going to be spoiled, but they are going to have what they NEED. And some extras. I know that I’m going to work hard to give them a better life then myself. I want them to have two parents but If that doesn’t happen then I would rather be the best mom AND dad. For me, it’s better to have a good life with a single parent then to have a stressful life with two parents that don’t get along. Like me. I know my mom did what's best for me and my sister, sometimes I just wish I had a dad to talk to. When my friends talk about their dads it makes me think a lot. It make’s me sad. But then I remember how much stress my mom was going through while he was around. But it also make’s me think about  how different my life would be if I had a dad.


I had a father figure, my uncle. But he passed away, so that’s even more difficult for me. I want my kids to at least have a father figure in their life if they don’t have a dad. I want my kids to have a better life then me that are for sure. I want them to be able to talk to me about anything and everything, even if there doing something bad. Like illegal. I want them to come to me. I know how hard it is not to be able to talk to your parents. I don’t want that for my kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment