Monday, October 10, 2011

[FP] My talk with my mother .

Today I had a long, boring, crazy, stressful talk with my mom. We talked about how things at home and how it’s not the same ever since we moved. We also talked about my grades and about me hanging out after school. She says I look unhappy when I'm home and all I do is listen to music. That’s what makes me happy so I think she should stop bugging me! 

Anyways she got my report card in the mail and I didn't give her a heads up that I’m failing two classes already. So she was kind of mad about that, so while she was yelling at me I decided to throw in that if I have any F's in any semesters I'll be going to Island. She got pretty shocked about that. I was surprised she didn’t take away my phone or anything. I would think that since my sister quadrate with no problem she would expect me to too. But I have to tell her sooner or later. Then there's the 'big' problem with me hanging out with my friends. My mom doesn't trust me at all. I hate how parents or at least my mom, they constantly call or text me. Like the whole point of hanging out with friends is to be with them and not with your parents! The only way I can’t hanging out now is if I call her right after school, then right when I get home. UGH. I just think parents (my mom) should chillax a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment