Thursday, October 20, 2011

[FP] Feeling sad .

I tried of pretending to be happy. I’m not. I put a smile on my face because I don’t want to hear it from people. I don’t to be questioned. I don’t want people to get mad at me because I just ignore them. I hate feeling like I can’t be myself. I'd rather just keep a smile on my face so I can go through the day without any problems. That’s the kind of person I am. I would just look happy to make people happy.

I’m tired of it though. I just want to be happy. I want my family to be back to normal. I don’t want to fight with them anymore. I want to be able to go home and be happy. I want to want to be home. I want school to be easier. I want to my mom to be proud of me. I want my friends to understand me. I want my best friend back. I don’t want people to change in a bad way. I don’t want drama. I want to tell the guy I might like that I might like him. I don’t want to over think things so much. I don’t want one person to ruin my whole day. I don’t want to pretend like I’m happy; I don’t want to HAVE to put a smile on my face. I don’t want to care about somebody who doesn’t care about me. I don’t want to think about somebody who doesn’t think about me. I don’t want to give a fuck.

I just want to be happy, but who doesn’t.


No comments:

Post a Comment