Thursday, October 20, 2011

[FP] Trust .


 Trust is a hard thing to gain. At least to me. I don't trust a lot of people because of my past. Being stabbed in the back from my "best friend" made me have my guard up now. I can't just meet somebody and then tell them all my business, like some. I've seen girls just meet somebody they don’t even know and start telling them all there drama and shit. I think it's stupid. There are only two people I can trust or at least think I can trust. I can trust them because they have gone or are going through the same thing as me. 

 Trust is a big thing to me. I have to be able to trust my friends to even hang out with them. Some of the friends I hang out with now I already know to not tell them my business because the wont understand or might even go run and tell somebody else. I’ve trusted so many people then found out that they really didn’t even care what I was saying to them. In the end I can’t trust people so easily. I can trust more guys then girls most of the time. Guys don’t really care so it just feels good to tell them everything then knowing that they won’t say anything to anybody. Girls will judge you. I believe that you have to earn your trust. It takes time to trust somebody. Get to know them. Get to know who they really are. If they can keep a secret or not. I hope the people I trust right now won’t stab me in the back like others have done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment