Saturday, October 22, 2011

[FP] Dilemma .


My dilemma has always been taking risk or relying on fait. I go more for fait because everything happens for a reason. You cant fight fait either. If something happens its for a reason. Only god knows the reason. I always ask myself if I should just do this or something. I will over think it so much I end up not doing it and just see what happens. So far fait hasn’t let me down. Its been hard waiting for something to happen though. But I have to remind my it takes time for something to happen. Relying on fait means patients you have to wait and see what happens. I do what feels right too. I do what my heart tells me. Weather it’s not knowing what the answer is on the test or going up to the boy you like. If it feels right to ask this person something or talk to this person or to do something. In the end something happens.


There have been times where I play it safe and then wish I would have gone with choice number two but then the next time I know just to go with my gut. I take risk too like trying new things but then if its like something that involves somebody (like a boy) I just stay with relying on fait. When it comes to me, I kind of let things be. See what happens. Just go with the flow. Something good always comes out of either of the two. Its all about fait and letting it take its course my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment